Beginning August 1st, we will no longer perform COVID-19 testing for all adults. We are excited to be taking the first steps to return to our roots – providing minor emergency care to children from 0-21 years old.
In the summer of 2020, we began offering COVID-19 testing for adults in the San Antonio and Dallas communities in an effort to help control the pandemic. We have worked hard over the past year to ensure the safety of our patients and staff and we will continue to enforce the following protocols to address COVID-19:
- COVID-19 testing is available for all pediatric patients.
- Telemedicine visits are available 7 days a week.
- We ask that only one parent/caregiver accompany their child to their visit.
- We continue to require that all patients and members of their family wear a face mask when they are inside our clinics (unless the patient is under 2 years old). The face mask must cover both the nose and mouth.
- All Little Spurs employees are also required to wear a mask during all patient interactions.
- We encourage patients to wait in their car and we will contact them when it is their turn to be seen to reduce time spent in the waiting room. Our online check-in system is also available to reduce time spent in clinic.
- We have removed books and magazines from the waiting room and patient rooms.
- We have always been diligent with our decontamination and cleaning procedures. We will continue to ensure that high touch surfaces (door handles, door knobs, countertops, tablets, clipboards, patient rooms, etc.) are regularly cleaned and decontaminated throughout each shift.
If you develop a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath it’s important to seek immediate medical attention by calling your medical provider. Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care has 11 locations in San Antonio and two in Dallas. We are open 9am-9pm Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday, 10am-6pm Sunday. Walk-in or check-in online now!
Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care opened in 2006 in San Antonio, Texas. With multiple locations in San Antonio and Dallas, they are open seven days a week with extended evening hours and see walk-in patients or through an online check-in system. They accept walk-ins until 30 minutes before close. They accept most commercial insurance and Medicaid plans. More information about Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care can be found at www.littlespurspedi.com.