Unfortunately, due to the rising spike of COVID-19, excessive wait times, and the strain it has put on our clinics and staff, we are having to implement further changes at all of our locations. We are temporarily not performing physicals, and have limited walk-in availability.
Notice of Termination from Superior Medicaid
Superior Healthplan has unfortunately terminated its contract with Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care. As a result, Little Spurs clinics will no longer be able to provide covered services to Superior plan members.
What This Means To You
Options for your current healthcare needs are:
- Pay standard out of network, self-pay rate of $155 and be treated at Little Spurs.
- Go to the nearest Pediatric ER or emergency center.
- Change your Medicaid plan.
- Call 1-800-964-2777 and choose option 2 for Medicaid
- Next choose option 3 for the Star Program
- Then choose option 3 to speak to a representative
- Once you have successfully enrolled or updated your plan, obtain the Agent’s Name and ID number and provide it to the Front Desk along with the name of the plan you selected.
For future care at Little Spurs, covered by Medicaid, you can select an alternative Medicaid insurance provider at: www.yourtexasbenefits.com
Little Spurs remains in network and accepts:
- Community First
- Aetna Better Health
For any additional questions, please contact Texas Health and Human Services at 211, extension 2.
Little Spurs is honored to have served your family and looks forward to meet your urgent care needs again in the future. Please register a complaint with Superior member services at (800) 783-5386 and ask they add back Little Spurs to their network.
Alternatively, you can also file a complaint directly with Health and Human Services at (877) 787-8999.