Notice of Termination from Superior Medicaid
We regret to announce that Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care received a notice of contract termination from Superior Healthplan. Beginning July 1st, 2020, Little Spurs clinics will no longer be able to provide covered services to Superior plan members. Little Spurs has served the community since 2006 and we will continue in our mission to provide healthcare to all children.
What this means to you
At this time, you have several options:
- Request a different Medicaid insurance provider at yourtexasbenefits.com. Little Spurs also accepts Community First, Aetna, and Amerigroup.
- Call Superior member services at (800) 783-5386 and encourage them to keep Little Spurs in their network.
- Contact your PCP (primary care physician) to discuss what options are best.
- After July 1, 2020, we recommend going to a children’s ER or emergency center if you are unable to see your physician.
Please know that we will remain available to meet your urgent care needs until this is finalized and update you of any changes. The health and safety of our patients is our #1 priority.
Please Note: Walgreens Pharmacy does not accept Superior Medicaid/Chip.
Thank you for entrusting the care of your child to Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care, the only Urgent Care Association accredited pediatric urgent care provider in San Antonio.
For any additional questions, please contact:
- Little Spurs at (210) 981-1939 between Monday – Friday 9:30am-5pm
- Little Spurs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Health and Human Services at 211, extension 2.
Click the button below for instructions to change your Medicaid plan