We are able to evaluate and treat burns at Little Spurs Pediatric Urgent Care. However we recommend that severe burns, or burns in areas such as the face and genitalia, be treated in a hospital setting. Minor burns can be treated at our clinics. We recommend that large or severe burns be treated in the hospital.
Call your child’s doctor right away if:
- A blister is larger than 2 inches across.
- The burn is on the face, hands, feet, or genitals.
- It was an electrical burn.
Call your doctor during office hours if:
- It starts to look infected.
- It isn’t healed within 10 days.
- You have other questions or concerns.